Monday 13 February 2012

THIS CERTAINLY AIN'T THE ONLY BLOG IN TOWN .....  There are two that I would certainly want to bring to your attention as being worth a read. In no particular order, one by a local teacher, who always has something powerful to say - not necessarily about Wisbech, but always thought-provoking.

And then, something completely different from a lady who is away at university at present, but is something of a rarity - a Wisbech youngster who writes beautifully - reflective and full of insight.
http://www.old-fashioned-heart.blogspot.com/

OFF NOW TO FURTHER BOOST WALMART PROFITS - I see that our membership has actually reached double figures, so I am going to treat myself to my favourite tipple- Buckfast & Creme de Menthe Cocktail, with a dash of Lea and Perrins - by way of congratulations. Before I go, just in case you thought satire was dead, I leave you with this not-so-subtle cartoon which, like most of my stuff, has been nicked from elsewhere and adapted. Bon nuit, mes enfants..
 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I'm trying to get more involved with my blog, as I feel I have neglected it of late. So hopefully I can impress and entertain still, and live up to this much appreciated shout out. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete